So happy the years coming to end, I love this feeling, like a fresh start, new beginning. This year has taught me a lot and is going to help me on my next journey in life, 2020, a new decade. when you start fresh anything that means you’re getting rid of stuff, old things. It’s going to bother me but i’ll get over it like everyone else did, does.
Recap of the year 2019
This year I learned alot about myself, others and my surroundings. I lost a GREAT friend over BS I can’t even tell you what happened, smh. But its water under the bridge now, right? I’ve had bad mental, family and medical problems that I had to go through alone, not by choice either. my 12 yr old son, I LOVE HIM. I believe people have laughed at me behind closed doors not realizing that/this is who I am. I am a kind hearted person who will give their last dollar, drink, you get the idea. I reached out to people that I believed needed someone to talk to because that’s what was portrayed and thats who I am, I didn’t/ don’t have people to talk too at certain times. its hard to live everyday thinking and believing over half your “friends” aren’t even friends, smh. they are there to gossip and not actually be there they way you need them too. After expressing certain things you think people would understand or ask questions to understand, nope. I also learned about yourself, oneself, himself, herself, you get the idea.
As the year is coming to an end A DECADE, I have a few things to do:
- go through ALL my social media and delete people; everyone basically. Why keep people around who are just there to see what you’re doing and gossip? why keep those around who ignore you?
- Going to personally address a few things because i’m not afraid and I want to know. You want to know something, go figure it out on your own. Reach out to the person you’ve been wanting to, good or bad and TALK, as long as its off your chest, right?
- Prepare for a new year, FRESH start. even though its another day to most, to some it means more than just a day.
Whats going to happen next?
nothing drastic at all. i’m going to take care of me, simple.
- Focus and understand Self-care
- Strengthen me and my family from every angle as well as my health
- start blogging again and keep up with it
- Get into photograph
- LOVE AGAIN
until next time everyone